Check out this blog for topics addressing today’s busy women. With posts covering everything from parenting and life balance to domestic violence and communication—Cherise encourages women to shine at work and at home.
A domestic violence survivor and prior single mom, Cherise is a speaker with programs designed to educate, empower, motivate, and inspire women. Bolstered with the perfect combination of research and storytelling, Cherise has the perfect recipe for grabbing (and keeping) the attention of her audiences. Her programs are available to corporate, civic, and faith-based audiences.
- Region IV Head Start Association
- The Extension
- Family Dynamics Foundation, Inc.
- Atlanta Live (WATC TV-57)
- Club 36 (WBPI TV-49)
- The Harvest Show
- The Matter at Hand (WGRC Christian Radio)
- Christian Authors Guild
- Lessons From The Littlest: A Devotional for Mothers of Young Children
- “Give Work A Rest,” (The Lookout magazine)
- “Single Moms’ Ministry: What Help Really Looks Like,” (The Lookout magazine)
- “Jump-started with Pansies,” (Mustard Seed Ministries online)
- “Singles Ministry Without Holes,” (PRISM magazine)
- Contributing author for various anthologies